Totalidea Software reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by Totalidea Software without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
Totalidea Software is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from their pages - unless Totalidea Software has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of their site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the owner of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore Totalidea Software is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on their page.
Totalidea Software intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by Totalidea Software is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without Totalidea Software's agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
When you purchase a product from Totalidea Software, name, address and e-mail address may be gathered and stored in our customer database. Totalidea Software does not distribute or share this information to/with third parties. This also applies to other types of information that you provide, such as telephone or fax numbers. The personal information that you supply is not used to send you unsolicited messages of any kind. Totalidea Software does not have access to your credit card information that you supply to our ecommerce partner shareit in any way.
If you send us an e-mail message requesting technical support, your e-mail address will not be stored or shared with third parties. Messages are normally deleted after a period of up to three months.
Product return and refund policy
- Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can be duplicated. Once a license has been issued, it is unfortunately not possible for us to recall all copies. Therefore, Totalidea Software does not accept product returns or exchanges.
- Under no circumstances we will issue a refund on software where the unlock code has already been sent to the customer. There is no exception from this policy, no matter whether a customer finds that the software is incompatible with his specific software configuration and/or hardware configuration, after receiving an unlocking code, serial number, or a full version installation setup.
- For a software development company it is simply impossible to test drive a software on every possible hardware and software configuration, especially nowadays where daily updates to operating systems, hotfixes for other third party products are released. That's why we offer trial versions: to ensure system compatibility with the system of a potential customer.
Customers are expected to test-drive our software before they decide to buy it! This is in each customer's very own interest to avoid incompatibility issues with a specific computer system. We go to great lengths to produce a trial version with which customers can ensure their satisfaction and system compatibility. This allows our customers to make an informed purchasing decision.
- There is no refund for service plans, like the 'Registration email backup service', or 'Update protection' extensions, due to the nature of those services.
- By placing an order for one of our products you acknowledge that you have tested the product on your target system for compatibility and satisfaction, and that you have read and understood this return and refund policy.